Monday 17 August 2020

Birthday Mouse with MFT

Hi Friends,

I have card today using Harvest Mouse stamp set.I have made this for my brother whose birthday is next week, he loves Apples and I had to make something related to that for his card,LOL.






I have kept a pocket inside the card to keep a gift card for him.I am sure that makes the card more special.

I have done Copic coloring for my card,all images stamped in MFT Exteme Black ink.

Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to








6 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image and CAS card, lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Summer Fun' theme, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.