Tuesday 4 August 2020

Guest Designer - CASOLOGY

Hi Friends,

I am Guest Designing for  CASology Blog today after winning the Father challenge. I am super excited to present my take on their current challenge.


 Here is my take with the Cue word



Design Defined:

I love having maxi white space for my CAS cards with one focal image centered with a sentiment.

The cue word is Ball and I wanted to play with it differently...so here I stamped this cute cat image with a ball of wool colored in Copics.

Hope you enjoyed my make and got inspired..

Do visit their blog to get inspired by Design team takes on the Cue word and link your cards on Casology Blog(check link above)

Thanks once again for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree







8 comments:

  1. So good to have you as our GD and with one wonderful CAS card. Love how you centred it and super coloring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie!! I am honored to be Guest Designing for Casology Blog.

      Delete
  2. Love your fun take on our cue word. I see that you and I had the same idea--perhaps you are also a knitter? Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Joyce, I noticed that too...Loved your card!! I do knitting and love that totally !! Great knowing you girls here,Thanks so much for this honour to be Guest designing at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on Guest Designing with us at CASology! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! Little balls of yarn are perfect for the cue! Thanks for guesting with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Melissa for the honour 😊🤗

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.