Friday 14 August 2020

Tweet Tweet !!

Hi Friends,

I am playing with my Create A Smile "From my Nest" stamp set.

The current Mood board is so inspiring,here's a pic of  Mood Board

Our current challenge 
Here's my take on it


I have done ink blending for the background using Distress oxide Picked Raspberry.

Next I diecut tropical leaves after doing watercoloring on a paper.

I stamped the bird image and colored using Copics. Sentiment is stamped separately and adhered.

Lastly I have used enamel dots to add interest to my card.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am adding this card to






8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Create a Smile Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely pink card Anushree! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Wowww.Thank you for taking part in the Create a Smile challenge. Fabiola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create. Hope you'll join us again.
    :) Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.