Wednesday 12 August 2020

Mini Stamps with Tubby Craft

Hi Friends,

I am on Tubby Craft blog today with two cards focusing on small stamps.We always have some cute tiny images on a stamp set or sometimes some mini stamps.I have made two cards to inspire you all how to use these minis creatively.

Here's my first card

I have used Tubby Craft inks to create the background and then splattered some white paint to create interest.

I tried to keep Rainbow as my theme for this card so stamped this cute birthday cap from Make a Wish Stamp set several times and then colored in rainbow colors to coordinate.

You can check this stamp set here

All ink pads can be checked here

Sentiment is stamped in Tubby Craft Black Ink.

So this one is quick and fun at the same time.

Now onto my second card



I  have used Butterfly Love stamp set for this card.

On my base card,I cut a heart and then stamped the butterfly in that space and colored using Copic Markers.

I then put sentiment on a separate strip adhered below the butterfly.

I loved the whole idea of using these mini stamps and making some quick cards.

Check this stamp here

Hope you enjoyed both the cards and are inspired to make some soon..

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my cards to







8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your color choice and such a beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Butterflies" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such festive rainbow party hats, Anushree ... they look as though they're dancing! Your butterfly is so pretty ... the jewel colours really pop against the white heart! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words are so lovely and encouraging..thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty butterfly card and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.