Tuesday 18 August 2020

Birthday wishes in Gold embossing

Hi Everyone!!

I have this floral card made using supplies from Sugarpea designs and Simon Says Stamp.


I have used Pretty peonies stamp set from Sugarpea designs and stamped the same flower with masking technique on a Circle diecut from SSS stitched circles Wafer dies. Background Cover plate die is from Winnie and Walter.

I colored the flowers in Copics. Sentiment is heat embossed in Gold powder from Wow embossing Powders.

Lastly I embellished my card with enamel dots.


I have played with the sketch and also with the color theme.

Hope you liked my take on this one.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking my card to





9 comments:

  1. A very striking creation, those pink flowers really pop off of that blue! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully vibrant colours Anushree, many thanks for joining us again at our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card anushree.
    Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Lets Craft & Create Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@Lets Craft & Create
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.