Saturday 22 August 2020

It's a Mermaid World!!

Hi Everyone!!

It's so much fun watching your kids growing with paints, sparkles and loads of imagination.
My 5 year old daughter Misha drew this yesterday, I am happy to share my stamps with her.I love that sight when she gently opens the packet and put the stamp on acrylic block,ink it up and stamp on paper....That sight is precious when she looks at me with so much of joy, her eyes saying..I got it Mumma".



She has used stamps from Honeybee and MFT and did watercoloring.She has also added some tube sparkles(from her stash) on these mermaid fins.

I am joining her entry here

Hugs,Anushree

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork Misha :-) the mermaids are so pretty and I love the background! your watercolored sea is just fabulous1! Very well done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lorraine!! this is so encouraging !!

      Delete
  2. Misha, love your mermaid card! I want to go swimming with them, it looks so refreshing in your scene. I'm glad you joined us for the Kids Challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a darling Maura😘..Misha is super happy hearing your feedback

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.