Tuesday 25 August 2020

SERIOUSLY!!

Hi Friends,

I have made a fun card with Create A Smile "SERIOUSLY" and "From My Nest" stamp set.




I have tried creating this fun scene on my card.I started creating a background using inks and then splattered with white acrylic paint.

Then I took a die cut on silver card stock and adhered on my card.These cute little aliens and bird are stamped on separate card stock and colored in Copics.

Moon surface is no stamped image,I took a circle diecut and colored it to look like moon crated surface.

That spaceship is from MFT stamps.


Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking this card to
I have used that ZigZag Rectangle Die after ages,has been lying in my stash for more than 2 years I guess,LOL









I also want to share a cute drawing made by my younger daughter Misha.She is 5 and a big DISNEY fan,Let's see her drawing


Can you see Princesses with their Prince...I love her drawings,She attache a glitter sun to the whole drawing.

I am entering it to

Hope you liked this too.

Thanks 


20 comments:

  1. What a great card you made for our challenge at Cut It Up. I love the whole scene. Thanks for sharing it with us. I also love your daughter's drawing. So cute. You must save it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks so much for sharing at create a smile stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun and colourful card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Look at all those princesses!! What a lovely drawing. You're so talented. I really like you sparkly sun too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say Mom's card is super cute as well. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the princesses and the prince!! all so pretty and ready for the ball! Lovely colours and I love the sparkly sun, very cute drawing Misha :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s love the monster card too, absolutely adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fun card in very nice colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card!

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fun card, certainly brought a smile on to my face this morning!! Misha, I love your drawing, you certainly rock!! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Linda,your comment simply brightened up both mine and Misha's day😘

      Delete
  10. Those aliens are super cute, and I love the space background you made. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Old School challenge!

    And Misha's drawing is amazing! Great job on both the drawing and the coloring!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.