Sunday 7 March 2021

MONOGRAM Standee DIY | Altenew Creativity Inspired

 Hi Friends,

I have been keeping a little busy these days as my house renovation work is in process. And that's why no crafting !! I took out some time and cleared some space for myself in the house to create this beautiful Monogram standee for my daughters Myra and Misha for their upcoming birthdays. 






This is something I always wanted to create for them, but you know life...it keeps us busy with something or the other. I came across Altenew Monogram Contest and that motivated me so much to finally put my dreams to action.

Here are few more pics




I have used Altenew Wild hibiscus stamp set for this Monogram along with lot of embossing using products from Altenew and WOW Embossing Powders.

Background is inkblended in Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio Distress oxide inks.

I have done heat embossing on vellum paper and adhered with foam tape.

I have used white chalk paint from Little Birdie Crafts to give a base coat to my standee.I also gave some white splatters later using same paint along with Altenew Lagoon Water color Brush Marker.

I topped top left corner with Finnabair Glass Glitters Gold Rush.

Sentiment is from Fabrika Decoru,in chipboard, colored in black and then I applied Glossy accents on it for shine.

I completed it with a sweet handcut tiny crown for my princesses.

Here are some pics of the process


I also have a picture with all materials

I so much enjoyed making this one, Love Altenew for making us push our limits, My daughters just loved this one and Yes I need to make one more soon.

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree



Entering it to


What better than gifting something customized and handmade on my daughters birthdays. I chose to make something special this year.




20 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the gold accents are just beautiful. I'm sure the girls loved it. Can't wait to see the next one! Thanks for celebrating Time Out's birthday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I love the vellum embellishments and the glitter addition! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the colours and the gold highlights. I'm so glad you have your crafting space back and could join us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for entering this months challenge at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! I love the bright green color in conjunction with the golds! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW this is so beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at MTW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us at Mtw . Vidhi Jadeja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I love the ombre ink and the touch of gold. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at MTW challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWOWOWOWOW!Amazing!Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!
    Olya Ragozina***

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.