Monday 22 March 2021

Circle Card | Tubby Craft

Hi Friends, Anushree here

I have a fun card for you all today . Mostly we make our cards in either square or rectangular shapes. So today,  I want to show you a cute card in a circle shape. I am trying this for the first time and totally loved making it.

To make this card, I took a Blue cardstock and folded it into half. To get a circle shape card, I left little bit from the top while die cutting and that's how the two sheets remained joint.

Next I cut a smaller size circle and adhered on the base card. Now I took another smaller white card stock and inked with Aqua Blue tubby Craft Ink. I also used Circle Spread stencil with the same color ink.

I cut some grass on green card stock and adhered at the bottom, I stamped some Plants, Bubbles and a small fish from Best Fishes stamp set in Sapphire blue ink.

Next I stamped a big fish and colored in Copics, fussy cut it and adhered using double sided tape. The sentiment is inked in Jet Black Tubby Craft Ink and is from the same stamp set.

 Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

I am linking my card to

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-183.html



3 comments:

  1. super cute and well done for trying a round card and it worked out so well. Adore the bright colours and how you followed these through from the base to the images. Such an adorable image and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great shape for a water card! Always reminds me a bit of a ship-window... And great fresh colours! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.