Monday 22 March 2021

Hop into Spring | Newton's Nook Designs

Spring is right here and I have this Bunny card to start the celebration.

I am playing with my Newton's Nook Designs Hop Into Spring stamp set.


I took a Blue card base and adhered another white color card stock. Next I diecut a blue circle and diecut another smaller circle with my rainbow striped paper. I created this paper using my spare colored paper strips.

I stamped the image and colored in copic markers. Everything is adhered as shown. I completed my card with enamel dots.

Hope you enjoyed the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to


 

6 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love the bright colors and rainbow accents - perfect for spring! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge, Anushree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WHAT A GREAT USE OF COLOR.
    I just love your take on the challenge. Thanks so much for liking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colors! This makes for such a bright, cheerful card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, bright and so cheerful. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anushree, you got me! I love rainbow-colours! Your funny easter card induces happy feelings :-)
    Thank you for sharing your creatvity in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.