Monday 29 March 2021

Happy Holi !

 Hi Friends,

We are celebrating festival of Holi here in India. HOLI is a popular ancient Hindu festival also known as "Festival of Love", "Festival of Colors" and "Festival of Spring". The festival celebrates the eternal and divine love of Radha and Krishna. It also signifies the triumph of good over evil.

Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love and for many it is a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.

I have this special card for today using Crafty Meraki Happy Holi stamp set.



To make my card I have ink blended colors on my background, did some stamping on it in the same colors.

I stamped the images on separate paper in black memento ink and colored in Copics. Then adhered with foam tape.

Stamp set used is

Hope you enjoyed this fun card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.