Thursday 25 March 2021

Coffee Hugs

Hi Friends,

I have a Coffee card today. I have used Tim Holtz Fresh Brewed stamp set for this one.



I have used white cardstock as my base and to start off water colored a paper with different inks. Next I handcut some small hearts and adhered as shown.

I stamped the image on a separate sheet and colored in Copics. I have handwritten the sentiment. Lastly I embellished my card with some silver hearts and cute small diamonds in various colors.

Stamp set used



Hope you liked it.

I am linking my card to



 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and awesome stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation! The colors are beautiful!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and design. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.