Tuesday 30 March 2021

Bunny Kisses , Spring time wishes

Hi Everyone !!

Today I have this Bunny card using  Sprout Bloom Grow stamp set from Sugarpea Designs.



To make my card, I have done ink blending with distress oxides and diecut a little from the bottom using Classic Edgers dies from PinkFresh Studio. I added some splatters in the same color tones.

Next I stamped the images on a separate sheet and colored in Copics. Sentiment is stamped in Black Versafine ink.

I was inspired by 

Loved both the bunny, color scheme and the sketch.

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also entering this card to




7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the design with the curve popped up. Fun image and coloured so well. And I like how you followed the colours through of the images onto the base card and as always-love the splatters! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. So happy and just screams spring to me. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! Love every detail : design, adorable image, colours and the splatters are just the final touch of this beauty. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable :) Thank you for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.