Saturday 28 December 2019

Season's Greetings

Hello Friends,

New Year is just few days away,I have mailed few cards to friends and family and planning to make few more.I have tried very pretty Christmas + New Year Cards using Tubby Craft stencils,stamps and inks.

Here is my  card,





I have used Stars and Circles stencil along with Aqua blue and Sapphire blue inks to create the background.

I have also used a rectangular strip of pattern paper with stars and circles to cordinate my card.

Next for my images,I have used Penguin Love stamp set and Shine on.The images are stamped and watercolored using Tubby Craft inks.To create interest in my card,I have also tried using SNOWPASTE at the bottom portion.

Hope you liked my card.

I am playing along









9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your card over at Allsorts Anything goes Challenge. Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.