Tuesday 24 December 2019

Birthday Wishes with Washi Tape

Hi Friends,

Washi tapes are always fun to use.I recently bought few big Washi tapes from Altenew.

Here is a Birthday card I made using Altenew Dotted Washi tape 


This washi tape is 4.5" wide and runs for about 11 yards.It is perfect to make backgrounds.


This cute Dog image is from Winniewalter Dog-gone-cute

I have stamped and pencil colored this image and adhered using double sided tape.

This card turned super quick and cute as well

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


I am playing along




6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge. Wishing you a Peaceful Christmas Season.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy is so cute and loving the dotted background. Adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the tape and it looks cool too.
    Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.