Monday 9 December 2019

Meowy Christmas!!

Hi Friends,

Its Day 3 with Christmas card...I am super happy I am able to give time to my crafting in all the busy life going these days.

Here is my card



I have done Dry embossing using a star embossing folder from Darice in the background,ink blending in Sapphire Blue distress ink.

I have adhered a Christmas themed ribbon on my white base card,and then adhered embossed background on top of it.I also covered some ground in diecut silver cardstock for snow effect.

The Snowmen image is from Winnie and walter stamp set,The cat in the box and gift boxes image is from Newton Nook's " Christmas Cuddles" stamp set.The setiment is also from same stamp set.All inked and colored with Zig markers.And lastly attached as shown.

I hope you liked my card,the same way I enjoyed making them.

Hope to see you again stopping by on the blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:













14 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and wonderful scene. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card with this wonderful Christmas scene!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about snowmen and/or snowflakes!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely images and background, the glittered snow just adds that special touch. Thank you for joining our Snowman/Snowflake challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined stamp sets to create this sweet scene - it is festive and fabulous 😀 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your starry sky looks wonderful against your shimmering snow! As for you cat and snowman...so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card love the stars in the background. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and vibrant! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.