Sunday 8 December 2019

Beary Christmas !!

Hello Everyone,

I have made another Christmas card.I have used Create a Smile "Dress Me Up" stamp set clubbed with some stenciling,stamping,coloring,ink blending and diecutting.

Here is my card,


How I made it:

Base card is Navy Blue of size 5*6 inches. I die cut a scalloped rectangle on a white card stock and then did ink blending using Chipped Sapphire Distress ink.

Then I stenciled circle drops using Snowflake paste.I added a silver diecut to the bottom of the blue die cut.

Image is stamped on a separate sheet and then colored using alcohol markers,adhered as shown.Sentiment is stamped using Hero arts Black ink and adhered using double sided tape.

I loved making this card.My inspiration behind this card is current challenge on Create A smile blog.I used the sketch given

Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Anushree

I am playing along:














15 comments:

  1. Your background looks gorgeous, love the effect of the snowflake paste.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the background and the cute image. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for joining the Create A Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little cutie! Thanks so much for joining us over at Create a Smile Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!!Thanks for joining the Create a Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so fabulous, great design. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. I love that awesome sky and the expression on bear's face. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute design ..... great ink blending too. All the best for 2020 and Thank You for playing along with the Uniko Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.