Thursday 12 December 2019

Birthday card !!

Hi Friends,

I am super delighted to share my Card which I made as my Design team post for Tubby Craft.

For my card I have used Tubby Craft Stencil ,Inks and Stamps,Here is my card



How I made it:

1. I first stenciled the background using Stencil 02,Aqua Blue and Sapphire Blue dye inks.



2. I then attached that background to Blue base card.

3. Next I stamped balloon and cake images from "Make a wish" and "Penguin Love " stamp set,in black ink and colored then using Tubby Craft inks.

4. After coloring,I fussy cut them and attached as shown.

5. Sentiment is stamped on a separate sheet and is from Make a Wish stamp set.

Products Used:









Hope you enjoyed both my creations.

Would be back with more fun projects soon.Till then Have fun and keep crafting.

Hugs,Anushree


I am playing along:




4 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and colorful. I especially love the background stenciling. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that background! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.