Saturday 4 January 2020

Favorite technique,Making Shaker cards !!

Woohoo...Feels so good entering a new year with lot of hopes,resolutions and love.

This year would definitely be dedicated to my craft love.I had an amazing 2019 on both personal and work front .Honestly feel so blessed after having a rough starting to the year where I underwent surgery for my fingers.

My Birthday is due this Tuesday,7th Jan....I was thrilled to see this amazing card made by my daughter Myra.She is 9 years old and loves cardmaking. She learnt making shaker cards during 2019 summers and since then got hooked to this style.

Here is her card




I like her coloring,I must say she has lot of patience😄For this Card she has used her new set of Zig markers gifted by me.(knowing I too can borrow 😅😈)

She has used Happy Birthday stamp set from Your Next Stamp for penguins,...Gift bags images are from Christmas Cuddle stamp set From Newton Nook Designs and Happy Birthday Die is from Mama elephant.


Hope you liked it.

Do leave love in comments to support this young crafter in making.Would love to show all those messages to her.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

We are playing along:




New color pens have been used for this card.








10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Myra is very clever - well done to her! Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super festive card! Love all those presents! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cute shaker card. I love all the elements you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up. That's a great Happy Birthday die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color is popping all over that card! Myra, you did an amazing job, especially with the coloring.

    Thanks for sharing your White on White with a Pop of Color project with us at Cut it Up. Have a happy, crafty new year and enjoy your new Zig markers! Hope to see more from you.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker is adorable!!! So fun with all the presents and the penguins. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.