Friday 9 October 2020

Thanks A Bunch !!

 Hi Everyone!!

I have made a Thanks Gift Tag in Autumn theme. I have used Dainty Daisies stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.


I stamped the florals using Memento Ink and colored the whole image in Copics. I also tried some colored water splatters to complete my tag.I adhered it on Kraft card stock and completed by tying grosgrain ribbons and sticking some enamel dots.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my tag to




14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty spray of daisies, they look gorgeous on your tag.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bookmark. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty bookmark with the fresh daisies, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in our 'Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    Would be lovely if you linked to our October theme at our new challenge: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a DARLING tag. You're one super creative gal, and I thank you for sharing your amazing art with us. Have a wonderful and crafty week and please stop by to play along with us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so pretty! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty bookmark.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely tag and in such pretty colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.