Saturday 10 October 2020

Bears and florals - DT post Tubby Craft

Hi Everyone!! Anushree here,

I am back on the blog with two lovely cards using new October release from Tubby Craft. This release has some super cute stamp sets along with gorgeous florals.

Let's start with my first card


I have used BEARY WISHES stamp set for my card. To make my card, I took a pink card stock as my base.

Next I took another card stock strip and made a water color striped background mixing shades of Aqua blue and lawn green tubby craft dye inks.


I took another white card stock which is smaller than base card stock and dry embossed it in hearts embossing folder. I rubbed a little hot pink ink with a blending tool diagonally on this card stock.


I stamped all these images on separate card stock and colored them in alcohol markers.

They are attached to the card with double sided tape.


Now onto my next card,


I have used BLOOM stamp set for my card.

I heat embossed the floral image on water coloring card stock using gold embossing powder. Then I colored it using tubby craft dye inks Imperial Red, Tangy Orange and Emerald Green.


I prepared my cardstock by doing light stenciling in Lawn Green shade and Dot Illusion stencil.

Next I splattered some ink from Tangy orange and Black ink.

Sentiment is stamped in Black ink.

I finished my card with some enamel dots. 


All products are available here

Hope you enjoyed the cards and inspired to try some on your own.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my cards to

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards here. Your first card is adorable and so perfect for time out. Your second card is so very sophisticated and beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 gorgeous cards. I love all the texture in the first with that soft sponging in the background. And you second is just stunning, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining CASology and Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear card is so sweet! Great background and beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.