Thursday 15 October 2020

Bastel Traum Challenge #94, "BACKGROUND"

 Hi Everyone!!

A new challenge has started at Bastel Traum Blog and theme for this month is "BACKGROUND"


I personally loved the them and here is my take on the challenge



I have used Altenew Cube Builder stencil to create my background in various autumn shades of distress inks.

Next I stamped the various images from Altenew Trigonometry stamp set in Green Archival ink. I have masked some portions to get the whole tree feel.The stamp set had only triangles so I added straight lines using alcohol marker.

I completed my card by stamping the sentiment on kraft paper and heat embossing in white powder.I have adhered enamel dots to add interest to my card.

Hope you liked my card and inspired to enter the challenge.Link to challenge blog is mentioned above.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to




4 comments:

  1. Oooooh..... I really really love how you use the graphic design in this! Totally LOVELY! Thanks so much for playing Altenew October Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I adore your card design and fantastic use of colour. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the triangles as trees, the background looks fab too.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.