Wednesday 7 October 2020

Happy Autumn !!

 Hi Everyone !!

I am so excited to be back on the blog with some lovely Autumn Inspirations. I have used a very cute stamp set from Magengo October Release . This one is I Love You Furry Much . This is also my Design team post for them.


I have made it to a slimline card.The base is all die cut. I have used this slimline die from STUDIO KATIA . I colored the images in alcohol markers.


I have used Kraft cardstock as my base and topped it up with white cardstock. The bottom ground is colored in alcohol markers again.


I ink blended some autumn colors distress oxides on a separate paper and die cut the sentiment from that.I have glued another two layers of sentiment die cut in kraft cardstock to create a shadow effect.


Lastly I attached autumn sentiment which comes along with the set.

Hope you enjoyed my card and inspired to create your own autumn themed cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am joining my card to








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.