Wednesday 28 October 2020

I'm under your SPELL !!

Hi Everyone!!

Halloween is just around the corner,though we not celebrating it the same way as last years due to pandemic but I thought of gifting few goodies to my family along with this card this year on Halloween.

I have used Sugarpea Designs " BEWITCHED" stamp set,what a lovely set, I love these cute witches.


I started with a grey base card stock and used a black patterned washi tape on left side of it.Next I took a  rectangular diecut and masked top right side with a circle.


I used distress inks to color the background and next I splattered some water and did heat embossing in WOW Gold powder.
(Do you know we can use water also for embossing,absolutely YES...just that powder will take little longer to melt,but do try this technique to get some cool effects)

I stamped the images on a separate card stock and colored them in Copics.All are adhered as shown using clear glue or double sided tape.

I heat embossed the sentiment in WOW Black powder,and TA-DAA I am done with my card.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along

 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely colourful card to celebrate Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a real fun creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super sweet image and a gorgeous background with the swirls of gold. Thank you for joining our 'Celebrations' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.