Sunday 25 October 2020

Happy Fall with Magengo Designs!!

Hi Everyone, Anushree here

I am back on the blog with a lovely Fall inspired card.I have used a super adorable stamp set from Magengo October Release . This one is Happy Fall Digi stamp set.

Here is my card,



I have used a Green cardstock as base for my card. I adhered a dotted pattern paper on top of it in little smaller size than base.




I printed out my SVG file on Neenah cardstock and colored all images using Copics.




Since I do not have electronic cutting machine, I fussy cut my images and adhered on the card. Some images are directly adhered on the card using clear glue and some are done using double sided tape.



I have used following stamp set


Hope you liked my card. Do not forget to check Magengo Designs Etsy store,Link is given above.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

 

4 comments:

  1. OMG ... another adorable scene card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.