Wednesday 21 October 2020

BOO HOO !!

 Hi Everyone,

I have created this cute Halloween Card for today. I have used BOO HOO stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.


I created the background using Tubby Craft inks and diecut it.I adhered that die cut piece on a patterned card base.

Images are stamped separately and colored in copics. I also stamped some images on vellum sheet and used white gel pen to highlight it.

For grass,I diecut black cardstock using Lawn Fawn grass die.All other spooky images are hand drawn and colored in black pen.

I used Altenew Caps alphabet die to cut BOO out on sprayed card sheet.

I was inspired by Inky paws challenge # 134


The colors were just so perfect to create my card.

Hope you liked my card.Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking my card to





13 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! Your vellum ghosts look perfect!! They're invisible! What a wonderful use of the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Bright and bold and perfect for Halloween! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bold watercolored background, it just makes everything pop. Thank you for joining us at Inky Paws this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and spooky festive! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW this is just AWESOME! Your scene is cute & spooky all at the same time! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. Did you know there's a new Anything Halloween Challenge Blog just opened? Be sure to check it out and we'd love to have you join us! TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    Darlene - Co-owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely words,also letting me know about this new challenge!!

      Delete
  5. Me again! I'm so glad you came to share this fabulous Halloween design with us over at The Two Old Bats Challenge Blog. Good Luck and hope to see you again for the November 2nd Monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your purple background and that big orange BOO!! Very nice Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.