Sunday 25 October 2020

Magnetic Photo Frame with Tubby Craft

Hi Everyone!!

I am back on the blog with some new inspiration. We all know how awesome Tubby Craft stamps , stencils and inks work for card making...Since I am majorly into making cards, first thought seeing all that stuff is always making a card.

I have tried something new today and super excited to show you all through a video tutorial.

I have made a magnetic photo frame...That's cool Absolutely

Sharing some pictures of the frame and material used







I have used 
Moroccan Tiles stencil


Beary Wishes stamp set


Sapphire Blue Dye ink

Here is video tutorial


Hope you enjoyed the making and got inspired to try something new with Tubby Craft products.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,Anushree 

I am entering my frame to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.