Wednesday 28 October 2020

Celebrate Good Times with PFS

 Hi Everyone!!

Celebrating Fall with lovely cards is a always a good idea. I have thus super sweet card using my Pink Fresh Studio supplies.



I have made it on a Green Cardstock and adhered yellow diecut using PFS Botanical circle frame.

I heat embossed Celebrate Today stamp set in Red Wow embossing powder and then pencil colored in Polychromoes.

Sentiment is heat embossed in gold powder and stamped in black ink.

I completed my card with few enamel dots.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along


8 comments:

  1. What a very pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our Celebrations theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! This is such a pretty shade of green!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW this is just LOVELY! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the coloring on the green card stock. I've never tried this but am so inspired to try it now after seeing your beautiful card. Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.