Thursday 13 May 2021

You Complete Me !! Magengo Designs DT Post

Hi Friends,

I have a very sweet card for today. This one I have made using Australian Hugs  stamp set. 

Now onto my card,


To make my card, I took a cream color base card and adhered some leftover colored cardstock strips in the manner shown. This was real fun as I could create my own background.

Next I printed my SVG file and colored the image in Copics markers. I fussy cut the image and adhered using foam tape.


I completed my card with a very sweet sentiment which I printed on a black cardstock.

I wanted to keep my card Clean and Simple so did not want to add anything else.

Hope you enjoyed the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.