Thursday 6 May 2021

Baker's Tag | Newton's Nook Designs

Hi Friends,

 Today I have this tag made using Newton's Nook Designs Gingham stencil and Made from Scratch stamp set.


To make this tag, I took a white cardstock and a green one.

I did stenciling using Mowed Lawn distress ink.

Next I stamped images using brown versafine ink.

and then adhered all as shown.

I was inspired by Inky Inky-paws-challenge-147 and used their sketch to make my tag

Hope you liked it,Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along




6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love how you made a miniature version of the sketch on a tag! It's just so cute! What a fun way to interpret the Inky Paws Challenge sketch! So glad you did!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tag!! Wow- how outta the box. Great use of the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic use of the sketch! I love the way the black and white images pop off of the green background! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.