Friday 21 May 2021

Saying Happy Birthday a little differently !!

Hello Everyone!!

As you all know, I am a huge fan of SugarPea  Designs stamps and other products. Today I have made this simple Birthday card using SPD stamp Sprout Bloom Grow and Leaf Canopy stencil.



To make my card, I took a Grey Base cardstock and then took a Light Pink card stock which is little smaller than the base.

I stenciled the leaves next by masking a rectangular area and then took a circle diecut to stamp the image and color in Copics Markers.

Next I stamped the sentiment and finished my card in enamel dots.

Hope you liked my card,

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the pink and red mix, looks amazing Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the pink background, Anushree - it's so eye-catching! Stunning CAS card! Thanks for playing along in our birthday challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.