Wednesday 5 May 2021

You add color to my life | Crafty Meraki GDT

Hi Friends,

Anushree here and I super excited Guest Designing for Crafty Meraki for their #merakifestive release . You can find the full release here https://craftymeraki.com/collections/meraki-festive 

This release has two gorgeous stamp sets Happy Ugadi and Holi Hai with their coordinating dies. For today's card I have used Holi Hai stamp set 


Holi is a festival of colors and fun. I have tried adding both the elements to my slimline card today.

To make my card, I took a white base measuring 8.5*3.5 inches and adhered my first layer of white die cut. Next I topped it up with Purple die cut card stock.


Now the third white layer is actually Yupo paper, I die cut it and then played with Amethyst and Flamingo alcohol inks from Tim Holtz.

I also die cut word COLOR on a sheet heat embossed with WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing powders and adhered on top of my Yupo paper.
Next I attached everything on the ready card base.


I stamped these cuties from the set and colored in Copics, adhered as shown. I heat embossed the sentiment from the same set in WOW Opaque white powder on black card stock.


My card is complete and I am loving it. Hope you enjoyed it too and inspired to play with these lovely stamp sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.