Wednesday 5 May 2021

Happy Birthday | Pet card | Time for Tea Designs

Hello Everyone !!

Celebrating birthdays of ourselves and our loved ones is always fun. Our pets hold that special place in our heart and I was moved when a friend of mine asked me to make a quick card for her pet dog.

I love the whole idea and feeling that this couple celebrates birthday of their dog each year with a cake. This year she wanted me to make a card too. Such a memorable card for me too. I totally enjoyed making it.

here's my card


  I have used Pawsome pets stamp set from Time for Tea Designs. My background has a pattern paper clubbed with a circle dry embossed die cut.

I have colored the images in Copics markers. And adhered as shown . To complete my card I heat embossed birthday sentiment in WOW white powder and clubbed with some cup sequins.

Hope you liked it.

thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playong along

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-186.html








2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. Love your patterned paper and coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.