Wednesday 11 March 2020

Sweet Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Rainbows are my favorite, I have tried a new style of card today using a lot of scrap strips lying in my craft room.

I have used a small panel of this rainbow on this card.I have completed my card using Sugarpea Designs stamps.


Images are stamped on separate cardstock and colored in alcohol markers.

I have kept it quiet CAS not filling too much white space.

Hope you liked this bright and cheerful card.

I was inspired by current challenge @Sugarpea Designs Blog


I am also playing along:




3 comments:

  1. So fun! I absolutely love it Anushree. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamplorations March CAS Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! I love the rainbow effect. Please note that our rules stipulate that you can only link up to 3 entries each month to be eligible for prizes. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow is always a good choice to brighten up someone's day! Thanks so much for entering into SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.