Sunday 22 March 2020

Rainbow Tag / Bookmark

Hi Everyone,

Corona Virus needs to stop...I know the current situation is stressful but only way to fight back is following Self Quarantine. Me,my husband and my two kids we all are staying inside home.Suggest others as well to go out only for essentials.

So,with that...We need Books,...YESSS,I LOVE BOOKS and happy to pick few from my bookshelves which were only bought but never read due to time constraints😅😅

I have made this rainbow tag for myself using Jane Doodles Read all about it stamp set.



I have done heat embossing with Hero Arts white embossing powder for the background and then water colored in rainbow colors.
Stacked books by stamping and sentiment is hand lettered in white gelly pen.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:






Monthly Challenges 2020 March
I have used their water color paper



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.