Monday 30 March 2020

Quilled Thank you cards

Hi Everyone,

I have two Quilled cards for today.These I have made on request for my 5 year old daughter.She is missing her school and teachers so much in these days of quarantine.She attends a Montessori school and has two teachers for her environment.She wishes to give cards when school reopens. 


The backgrounds are die cut using Scalloped die from Winnie and Walter and Wonky stitched rectangle die from MFT.

Hope you liked them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:




4 comments:

  1. Oh how I admire quilling-it fascinates me and always look stunning. These cards are so fun and to add the buttons, inspiring. The teachers will love these. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty - the teachers will adore them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.