Monday 9 March 2020

International Women's Day

Hi Friends,

Yesterday was International Women's Day.I have been keeping little busy these days as my daughter's term assessments are going on.A lot of people wished me yesterday and I felt so loved and encouraged.

Last night when kids went off to sleep,I had to make a card dedicating to all mother's out there who deserve applause,love and gratitude for all they do...we say it or not,but they remain the real hero or say Superhero of our lives .

Here is my card,



I have used Superpowers stamp set from Create a Smile.I also tried hand lettering on this card.Sentiment is heat embossed.Coloring is done using Alcohol markers.

For background,I have used Stamp and stencil from Tubby Craft.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:


 







The blue on the wall and yellow on the table can't be missed,inspired me completely.


Tried hand lettering for the first time

23 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda for your kind words!!

      Delete
  2. Super cute!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, it made me smile. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. What a great message. I love how you used the blue and a little touch of yellow with all that lovely white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and in such soft colours. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations for our Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All moms should have that cape! Very cute card! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! I like the cute mouse image and the fun addition of the clouds and ribbon. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and so fun, Anushree ... and a fabulous superpower message! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Anushree. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a super fun and totally cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love your design and the color combination! Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile - Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TD Ameritrade helped me earned $2,500 with $200 after 1 week of trading in binary option with bitcoin, you’re indeed an inspiration to the world TD Ameritrade contact him Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) or email : tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.