Wednesday 18 March 2020

Floral ring card

Hello Friends,

Anushree here,and today I have a floral anniversary card to share with you all.I have used stencils,inks and stamps from Tubby craft.This card I made as my Design team post for Tubby Craft.

Here is my card,



I have taken a grey cardstock as my base and stamped flowers and leaves from Buttercup stamp set in Dye ink- Lead Grey.

Next I used stencil on separate cardstock and used various shades of red,orange and pink before circle diecutting. After that I adhered some rhinestones in a pattern using clear glue.

I stamped buttercup flowers and leaves on watercolor paper and colored using Tubby craft dye inks,then fussy cut them.

I attached these leaves and flowers using double sided tape and clear glue as shown.

Sentiment is a diecut in silver cardstock.

Hope you liked it.


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card and sure to be appreciated! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creation - thanks for joining the March Stencil Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.