Saturday 4 April 2020

You are MERMAZING !!

Hi Everyone,

Here's my card for today,I loved making this one as I was using my favorite stamp set from MFT stamps .


I have done stenciling for the background using Tim Holtz rays stencil with distress oxides.Mermaid and sentiment is stamped using Black ink from Hero arts.I am using my new pattern paper pack from Sugarpea designs.

I wanted to thanks to my Craft mentor and she too loves mermaids...Hoping she likes this card.

Hope you like it.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:
  








13 comments:

  1. Sweet card to send. Did you go with the Hero Arts challenge theme too? I would love to know what home inspiration made you create this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arlene..I will attach the inspiration pic as well!!

      Delete
  2. A really lovely bright and beautiful card. A super cute image and a lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue' challenge hat Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and such brilliant and vibrant colours. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and bright and colourful. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card and in pretty colours, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and a fun take on the stripe and dots challenge.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute mermaid card and I love the bright colour combo of the yellow and blue! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.