Wednesday 15 April 2020

Guest Design Post- Create A Smile

Hi Friends,

Welcome to my blog.Here is a special card for today.

I am Guest Designing for CREATE A SMILE  blog.I am completely honored.Here is my card



I created this card for the  Create A Smile Mood-board challenge 


I was inspired by the Rainbows in the Moodboard.

I have used Cart Full of Treasures stamp set for my card.

Sentiment is heat embossed in Black Embossing Powder

Rainbow hearts are cut through Heart punch.

That rainbow border on the card is hand colored...Yes that was pretty time taking but I loved the results..

I enjoyed making this Cart Full Of Hearts.Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree





2 comments:

  1. Such a great card Anushree! Love your take on the moodboard! It was a joy having you as a guest designer over at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.