Tuesday 14 April 2020

EVERYDAY & BUGS AND BIRDS


Hi All,

I have a mixed media recycled work to showcase today.I have recycled an old gramophone record for this project.

I was inspired by APRIL 2020 Main Challenge - EVERYDAY & BUGS AND BIRDS theme on More than Words Blog



Here is my interpretation of the them....Everyday we do lot of things,some simple,some regular and some complex...but to achieve that DREAM which we have have been reaping in our mind,body and soul...All we need is WALKING THAT EXTRA MILE.

I have incorporated some handmade flowers on the layout along with resin casted bird and butterfly.

Other materials used are as follows:
Lindy's Starburst Sprays
Lindy's Flat Fabio spray
Lindy's Magicals and embossing powder
Finnabair Heavy Gesso White
Papericious Chippies
Finnabair Glass Glitters gold
Prima Rossi belle Journaling Note cards

I completely enjoyed this recycled piece..Hope you liked it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this work to:


Inspired by the bird on the shelf with Purples and other colors near the bridge.



No photo description available.

I have majorly used the pink and purple on my project with a little hints of teal.

I have used following Lindy's products


Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray 2oz Bottle-Witch's Potion ...


Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio 2oz-Raspberry Lemonade: Amazon.in ...



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you used a record for the base of this project! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!! Yes that extra really matters! Thank you for join us at MTW!! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a unique project! I love your use of colour and the wonderful quote. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Fantastic creation!! I love it!! ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project! Thank you for playing along with MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors very powerful, very nice Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.