Thursday 23 April 2020

Striped CAS Card

Hi Friends,

I have a CAS card for today using Washi tapes and gumdrops...Its a super sweet and super cool 5 minutes HOLIDAY card.

I admit of hoarding lot of craft material which I don't use much,they keep lying for months and years without seeing face of a card or scrapbook😅...(I tried pulling out all those in these days of lockdowns 😝 hoping to stay positive and craft in a new styles)

Here is my card

Washi tapes were bought at a local stationary shop,Gumdrops are from Your Next stamp.Sentiment is from Altenew stamped in Hero arts Black Ink.

I hope you liked it.Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:
Holiday card

Stripes





8 comments:

  1. Your washi tape Christmas card is a perfect take on the challenge, good for you for embrasing your old stash!
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I too have a huge stash of washi that needs using before the glue goes yuck. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS. I love your use of the washi tapes, such pretty colours. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.