Monday 6 April 2020

SugarPea Designs Scene card

Hi Friends,

I have new card for today,I have used Sugarpea Designs Parisian Holiday stamp set and  Sugarpea Designs Spots and Stripes BRIGHTS Paper pad.



Flowers are handmade and Dies used here are from Winnie and Walter and Lawn fawn.

Hope this brightens your day.

Thanks for stopping By.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:

These are definitely tough times and MIL is alone handling all chores.I just want to send this token of love and thanks to her.Hoping it brightens her day.


Inspired by the colors here








11 comments:

  1. How very cute!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright zingy colours and it's cute too! Thanks for sharing with us at penny black & more.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anushree! Such a fun and bright card! Love your take on the Mix it Up Challenge! Thanks for playing along! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper and Uniko challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super delightful and full of fun colour! I hope you're keeping safe and well and thanks for playing along at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable ! I love the yellow and green and those tiny dots!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.