Friday 3 April 2020

9th Birthday Card

Hi Friends,

I am hoping you all are having a good day..

I feel relaxed and these times less stressful when crafting,these days my kids are crafting more than meπŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ

Here is my card for today.This one I have made for my DT post for Tubby Craft


Close up



I have used 9 Number stamp from Tubby Craft with its sentiment along for this card.

Stencil used is Zig Zag one from Tubby Craft.Inks from Tubby Craft for ink blending.

Number and sentiment is stamped on a separate sheet and fussy cut before adhering to the card.

I had some Pretty Pink Posh bees stamped and colored 

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for joining me here.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along








7 comments:

  1. Cute card ..... love those little bees. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card for a 9 year old with the perfect sentiment. Loved your stenciling too. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Stay safe and keep creating with your girls. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and vibrant design, perfect for a youngster.
    Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the bees! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card. Love the sentiment and especially love the bees. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.