Tuesday 21 April 2020

Waddles Wishes!!

Hi Friends,

I have this super cute card for today.I am using Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday stamp set from Your Next Stamp.

This was my first YNS set I bought in 2015..Presently I proudly own quite a good number of their stamps and other products🥰🤩 and completely love all of them 🌈 Pulling such old favorites and playing along with them really warms my heart...Hope you liked the card too


I have a striped background for this card,inspired by the current challenge on Your next stamp blog 

Thanks for stopping By.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along






7 comments:

  1. Love your bold patterns and colours. such a happy cheerful card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday & Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! Love the bold colors and the way you incorporated dots and stripes!

    Thanks for joining us at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bright and cheery card and loving the little cuties. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month and hope you're keeping safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful card! I love it! This goes perfect with our dots/stripes challenge!
    Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.