Sunday 26 April 2020

Thankful

Hello Friends,

I have a super cute card today.I wanted to send a Thank you card to my MOM for sending us so much love in these tough times.Wish I could meet her soon...Meanwhile this pandemic settles,hoping to cheer her up with this cute card.



I have used Sugarpea Designs Parisian Holidays stamp set along with Thankful die from Cutplorations-Stamplorations.

The background is combined with pattern papers.

Hope you liked it.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:



inspired by a holiday series on Netflix





10 comments:

  1. super cute card! love the soft color palette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I always love a good use of vellum :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet! Great use of vellum, looks like the greeting is resting on a cloud. Sure your mum loved receiving this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have a lot to be thankful for these days.... Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.