Thursday 14 June 2018

You R my Greatest adventure!!

Hi Lovelies,

I have another sweet card for today.I am in love with this stamp set from Pink fresh Studio named "Enjoy the Journey",perfect for beginning of a lovely holiday/adventure and the images are super cute.Here is my card for the day



I have used a cardstock of size 10*6 inches.Finished card is size 5*6 inches. I have used distress oxides to color my background and then splattered some water to create effects.The images are stamped on white card stock and then water colored with zig markers.I have fussy cut all the images lastly and adhered with double sided tape.the sentiment is stamped first with black archival ink and then heat embossed with clear powder.The clouds and birds are stamped with memento inks.Lastly I have attached some handmade bows to the balloons.

Loved making this colorful card.Playing along with few challenges mentioned below:

Have played both with colors and bows inspired from the challenge theme.


Playing with the main theme Holidays of the challenge.







Hope you liked it too.Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs Anushree




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful vibrant colours and a very sweet scene. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun images! Love the floating teapot and sweet cup. Thanks for joining Uniko's photo challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, the vibrant colours certainly evoke summer.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are so cute, must go to the Pinkfresh Studio website and have a look at it!! Your background blending is beautiful, as is your colouring of the images too. I would love to go on a ballooning holiday, so this fits our 'holiday' theme perfectly. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear!!Yes You should checkout Pinkfresh Studio ,they have lovely stamps!!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card with beautiful details! I love the colors you used -the color shades are almost neon like! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute design. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.