Saturday 2 June 2018

Coffee when your brain needs a hug!!


Hello friends,

Today I have a lovely card dedicated to coffee and DAD.I remember a friend telling me long time back that just smelling coffee could make us less stressed.I completely adore papercrafting community for having coffee stamps and dedicated blogs for coffee card makers.Now onto my card now


I have used stamps from Altenew Coffee Love stamp set to create my cards.In this first card I have watercolored the flowers doing no line coloring.I took a hello diecut from pennyblack and attached on top.Then I stamped the coffee mug and sentiment on separate sheet,colored and fussy cut before attaching to the card.

 I enjoyed making it completely.

I am linking my card to following challenges:



Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for dropping by!!
Anushree



23 comments:

  1. I love the colorful background . A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your no line watercoloring of your flowers look. So petty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Anushree. The watercolor design is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen for such sweet and kind words!!

      Delete
  4. Awesome watercoloring! I'm in love for your sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate, love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally agree with your friend...I LOVE the smell of coffee! What a fabulous card, love that bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so colourful and vibrant ~ it's definitely a card to make anyone feel happy! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. I like the colors and hint of the flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful soft flowers in the background! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and the sentiment is just perfect. I love how you loosely watercolored the florals. They are gorgeous. And the fragrance of coffee.. your friend is so right! I can literally live in it. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love how those flowers came out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that fun sentiment - your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.