Wednesday 13 June 2018

Fairy dust !!



Hi friends,

I am so glad to be back with a lovely card on the blog today.I have used Your next stamp supplies for this card which I will be listing below along with instruction.Here is my card for the day


For this card,I took my inspiration from current YNS Sketch Challenge

I have used fairy dust stamp set for the fairy along with the sentiment.The fairy is stamped with Black Archival ink and then water colored with Zig pens.The background is created on a white card stock using Distress oxides.The circle is die cut behind the fairy.Everything in the card is adhered with clear glue other than fairy which is adhered using double sided tape.I have also added some Dovecraft silver glitter glue on the fairy to create interest.Lastly I have attached Yns Gumdrops on the top right to complete my card.

Hope you all liked my card.I am linking my card to following challenges:





Thanks for visiting!!

Anushree



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love how you used the Distress inks for the circles!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable colourful fairy card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and colorful card, thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anushree, your fairytale card is cute. Thanks for taking part in our Uniko Photo Challenge with the optional twist of birthday!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.