Wednesday 27 June 2018

Heartfelt Thanks

Long break since I last posted anything on my blog...blame it on this bad weather...Viral started with kids,caught me next and lastly didn't spare my husband...LOLs.We all good now so I am back with my love(after my family)i.e making cards..hehhe😊

Here is my today's card.I have used BEST Mom stamp set from Altenew,also have used kraft card stock and my polychromos for coloring.Here is my card before I extend more talks..




I have used kraft card stock for the first time to color with polychromos...have tried some no line coloring with pencils.Have also tried some black and white splatters in the background and lastly finished it using a sentiment stamp from Penny Black inked with black archival.

For this card,I took my inspiration from Altenew June 2018 Inspiration Challenge,here is the link for the challenge


I am also entering this card to following challenges:

Hope you liked my card.Thanks for visiting the blog.

Anushree



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty design, the border is just perfect and i love the splatters.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.